1. On your keyboard there is a key that should be labeled “PrtScn”. This is the Print Screen key. This key is normally located on the top right hand side of your keyboard, often next to the “Pause” and “ScrLk” keys. To make a screenshot, hold down the “Alt” key, and press the “PrtScn” key.
2. Click the “Windows” icon in the bottom left of your Windows screen and go to “All Programs” then “Accessories”. From this menu, select “Paint”.
3.Then click on the “Paste” button in Paint. This will copy the image into the paint program.
4. In the top left corner of the screen, click on menu button then on the “Save as” button. In the drop down menu labeled “Save as type”, select JPEG.
5. Save the file somewhere that is easy for you to access and remember (such as the Desktop or My Documents).
6. Attach this file to an email and send to support.